Thursday, July 8, 2010

OUT OF TOWN

Going to Boise, Idaho!

July 9th to July 22nd

Four of my five children live in the U. S. and the two girls called me up saying that they hadn't seen me for a while and are flying me down to visit. There will be three birthdays in July - my oldest son, my granddaughter, and my youngest daughter. I will miss my oldest son's birthday since it is before the 8th, but I am very lucky to be seeing him at all as he lives in Phoenix. But as it happens, he and his girlfriend will be in Idaho toward the end of my stay there! His two girls won't be ale to come as they will be with their Mom, but I am so excited to be able to see all four of my children and my granddaughter Claire!

Should you be wanting to make a purchase while I am away, I hope you don't require your order during the time I am away. I will take care of any purchases and orders starting on the 23rd. Thank you for your patronage.

No comments:

Post a Comment